18 March 2010

Screenshots comparison "Iron man vs My film"

Iron man VS My Film
lower angle shot when car goes past the camera, in my film the scene finished when the car goes past due to the short filming and limited car animation but in iron man, camera follows the car and shows it from behind when it goes past.
focusing on cars spinning, i have more smoke in my shots and tyres mark on the street are noticeable because i used a high angle shot.

explosions and fire on iron man is more yellow and in mine its orange, I tried yellow but it didn't suit the environment around it. (grass and green-ness of the shot)

again, close up on explosions. the one on the left is sharper compared to mine but if I used better settings for render mine could also be as clear as Iron man.

I found a similar shot to mine when he's in the car and over the shoulder shot is used in both my film and Iron man

as you can see in all the screens above, my film has a green tone into it while the ones on the left are more blue

0 comments:

Post a Comment