2 March 2010

Nearly done with filming!

So tomorrow I’m going to a tennis club to do the final filming and as the editing is almost done too, I can start adding sound effects to my film and do the finishing touches! I didn’t do what the booklet guide said and I planed it differently as I knew the editing will take much longer for me, so I started to do edits after every filming session, it was very difficult to do all the animation and add all the effects (you will see what I mean when I post the final product here) but I did a lot of online research and spent a lot of time on it over half term. Although it was my first “film” so I made some mistakes and had to re-film and the edits are not Hollywood standards but I’m happy with them and I think the shots will look much better when I add the sound effects!

Fingers crossed everything goes ok tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment