21 February 2010

More filming and editing + Art Of The Title

Hey guys, in this post I’m going to show all the software I’m using to create that 2 minutes film and also how “Sherlock Holmes” inspired me for its titles in the beginning. (If you haven’t seen that film, you’re missing out!) Anyway so I got this clip which shows what I’m talking about for those of you who still haven’t seen Sherlock Holmes.

I really liked that effect and I’m going to make something similar to it but my camera is not as good to capture all those details and the shot is not going to be as dark and contrasty because it’s taken in daylight.

I Found the clip after looking for some beginning titles on Art of the title website.

Ok so software wise I have Photoshop for all my 2D editing and textures for 3D animation and basically all the pictures which I’m going to use in the film.

Cinema 4D (for 3D animation) and I’m using this software to render the animated car and all the 3D data.

After effects (editing) this is the main software for my film editing.

I’ve done most of the hard parts of this film and I’m halfway through the film. lol here's me taking a high angle shot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment